Friday, July 3, 2015

Exciting News!!!

Grab Your Badge For Your Blog!I'm pleased to announce that I have been invited to join the design team at Tag Your It Challenge! I'm excited about the prospect of working along side some very talented ladies, and thrilled at the opportunity to be part of this team.

I hope you choose to play along with us for as many challenges as you can!  I have to say, playing along can be very addicting!








With that being said, Challenge #25 starts today!

Here is the inspiration tag from Erin Thiem.  A very elegant design that I'm sure will stimulate your creativity!  I'm looking forward to see how this tag will inspire your design!








I would love to hear how you like to the challenge...so drop you a note if you have a moment!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to be on the DT with you Susan! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Susan! So happy to have you join us at Tag You’re It! Welcome and sorry I am so late as I just got back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete