Friday, September 11, 2015

Tag You're It - Challenge #30

Still getting over my cough...finally it is coming to an end.  Luckily it is time for another Tag You're It Challenge, so that keeps me focused on some fun stuff!





This is a fun inspiration tag from Nancy Penir.  This is such a great tag!!!  I love how she used the cupcake as the actual tag.  I love this idea, and in fact made a few Christmas Tag's with this idea, but then I wanted to actually use my cupcake stamps for this challenge.



Here's what I came up with:






I started with some very light yellow card stock and stamped some tone-on-tone confetti (kinda hard to see in this photo).  I then stamped, colored and cut out my cupcake.

Added my sentiment below and in the end added a few sequins to bring a little more color to the tag.  Also, added some Wink of Stella to the frosting for some shimmer.









Supplies:
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Yellow
  • Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper
  • My Next Stamp:  Confetti Background
  • Stampendous Stamps
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Birthday Sentiments
  • Avery Elle Pigment Ink:  Mimosa
  • Distressed Ink:  Spiced Maralalade
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic Markers
  • Wink of Stella Marker

7 comments:

  1. Cute tag, I love the colors and the cupcake image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love that cute cupcake and your scalloped border at the top of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, your tag is darling! Love the fun paper and icy blue frosting! A great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcake is simply scrumptious! Your colour combination is definitely a smile-maker, and I'm wearing one allll over my face in seeing your sweet take on Nancy's tag!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bright and cheery colors! Such a great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable cupcake. You mentioned on my blog you felt your were cupcake challenge. You would never know it by this cute tag....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty tag love the colors, great design too.

    ReplyDelete