Sunday, October 25, 2015

Not So Spooky

Today was a housecleaning day, since I had a tennis match early yesterday morning.  Once that was done, a bit of football watching with the husband---and letting my body rest a bit from an active week last week and another active week coming up.




I never was much of a Halloween person, but am having so much fun making Halloween cards that I decided to play along with the Addicted to CAS Spooky Theme.


Here's my take on the challenge....let me know what you think!



This card was super fun to make because I love these little monsters.  I simply stamped them and masked them off so it looks like one is behind the other. I then colored them with copic markers and stamped the sentiment.  I popped up the card on some foam tape as a final touch!

A nice "clean and simple" card!




Supplies:
  • Bazzill Marshmallow Card Stock
  • Your Next Stamp:  Silly Monsters
  • Patterned Paper
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Your little monsters are so cute, and your Copic coloring is just beautiful! Really darling Halloween card, Susan! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I see not so spooky monsters ;) Perfect colouring and layout! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS. -Ksenija, DT

    ReplyDelete