Tuesday, October 20, 2015

CASE Challenge #145

Wow, just got back from tennis practice with my husband...it was hard, but fun.  He was hitting so hard...but we had a ton of great rally's!  I should be prepared for my match tomorrow!  Thanks husband for your coaching!





There is a challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch that is just up my alley! I've been on a kick lately with having my focal image on top of sentiments.




Here's my take on the sketch...what do you think?






For this card, I simply stamped the image and heat embossed it---then colored it with copic markers.  I then stamped the words on white card stock and added a few purple splatters (my first time for splatters).

I then added foam tape to the image and popped it on the card.

Really quite simple :)




Supplies:
  • Bazzill Marshmallow Card Stock
  • Your Next Stamp:  Silly Monsters
  • Lawn Fawn Stamp:  Spooktacular
  • Versamark Onyx Black Ink
  • Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
  • Copic Markers
  • Distressed Ink:  Picked Raspberry

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love your little monster and the way you have grouped your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is adorable! I love the depth of your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan!!! So spook-tacular!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete