Sunday, January 31, 2016

Adore - CAS

Wow, it is quite windy and cold out, but was able to go for a hike with my friend Hatsumi!  Then returning home a nice little lunch with the husband and enjoying the tennis match on TV!  All is good today!

I was able to make this card in between my lounging around today!


This is a simple one-layer card.  I started by stamping and coloring the main image with my copic markers.  I love bright colors, so I wanted to give her eye shadow some color!!

I grounded the image on some circles that I touched with some color as well.  Then stamped the sentiment.

I thought I was done, but wanted to add a bit more interest to the card.  So I added a few hearts and dots around the main image.  Then as a final touch a bit of Wink of Stella to the dress!

I decided to enter this challenge in the CASology Challenge - Adore.


Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • Stamps:  The Alley Way Stamps
  • Copic Markers
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Wink of Stella

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun image,Susan! Makes me smile. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am sitting here with a big smile on my face! Perfect sentiment and image!
    hanks for joining us at CASology ! ( and for making me me smile! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and your bold color choices, Susan! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete