Friday, January 29, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #37

What a great week of tennis with the husband.  We had a few practice sessions this week and it has been great!  Lot's of nice hitting---though, he keeps me running the entire court :)  We are headed out to the courts again this am...before the rain!

Anyhoo...there is a challenge going on at Tag You're It Challenge #39, if you haven't yet played along you still have time!  Here's the tag I created for the challenge:




I started by die cutting the tag on white card stock and a bit of green card stock.  I then created a little hill from the green card stock and highlighted it a bit with distressed ink.

I stamped the trees in the background and colored them with copic markers. I masked them off to add a bit of blue for my sky using distressed ink.

I then colored and cut out the trailer.  Added a bit of foam tape and stamped my sentiment.  As a final touch I die cut a few white clouds and that is it.










The inspiration for this tag is Erin's.  See what a cute tag she created!

Remember, there is still time to participate, so come join us over at Tag You're It!





Supplies Used:
  • Card Stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Lime Crush
  • Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies:  Happy Trails
  • Simon Says Stamps Die:  Cloud Border
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distressed Ink:  Broken China, Salty Ocean, Shabby Shutters
  • Copic Markers

1 comment: