Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Welcome Baby

I've been practicing my toss for my tennis serve and my shoulder is getting stronger each day! I'm feeling very comfortable now so looking forward to playing in a few days.

In the meantime, I've had a bit of extra time to make some blankets.  I'm including this card, with one space themed blanket.  Hoping Debbie will like it.




For this card, I used a bunch of stamp sets and a little tiny bit of masking to get this little astronaut to hold these balloons.

Once everything was stamped, I colored the images with my copic markers.  Then stamped my sentiment and done!

In the end, a pretty clean and simple one layer card.









Here's a close up!

Lots of coloring, which I love!









Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is so professional, Susan! This card is superb AND super cute!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete