Sunday, November 27, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Christmas

Another challenge starting over at CAS on Sunday!  Our theme for this challenge is Christmas.  I'm still trying to finish all of my Christmas cards, I think I'm a bit behind, but hopefully this challenge focuses me a bit :)

Here's my take on the challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with...




I started by stamping my images and coloring them with copic markers.

I then wanted to add a bit of color so I used my speech bubble die on red cardstock.  I stamp and heat embossed my sentiment.  I popped the speech bubble on foam tape and done!




Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension on the speech bubble.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!













Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. adorable, love the speech bubble. perfect CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Susan, I love that huge conversation bubble used as a sediment for your cute cat bearing gifts! A fun Christmas card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable.. you inspired me to use this SSS stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love that speech bubble and your coloring is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Copic coloring is flawless, Susan! I love how you colored these charming images and your speech bubble is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Such awesome card, Susan! Great layout and OMG, amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete