Saturday, January 14, 2017

Let's Party

It has been very wet and rainy here for the past week.  This gave me a bit of extra time to work in the studio, since I was unable to play tennis!  But made it out to the court today...such much fun!  I'm counting down the days until my husband can join me again!

I have been wanting to practice coloring and I have been enjoying doing one layer cards with masking, here's the card I most recently completed.



I simply stamped the images, used a bit of masking on the cow.  I then used my copic markers to color them.

I added the banner with the sentiment to add a bit of color and done!









Here's a close up of the card.  Super fun to color these cute little guys!











Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your one layer card Susan! Thank you for your well wishes too.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you play tennis as well as you make gorgeous cards, you must be a formidable opponent! This card is terrific ! I love the funny face of all these critters ! And your colouring is just stunning ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete