Sunday, May 28, 2017

CAS on Sunday - Repetition

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  Another day for tennis today.  Tomorrow is a rest day, so all is good.

We have a new challenge starting over at CAS on Sunday.  Our theme for this challenge is Repetition. No better theme than that...I could make 100 cards...but then I couldn't play tennis!  Anywho...here is my take on the theme...




Super quick and easy card....I simply stamped my cupcakes and colored them with copic markers.  A little stamping around the cupcakes.  I added a bit of color by adding the red cardstock and added the sentiment in black.









Here's a close up of the card.  You can see the dimension of the foam tape.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!













Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I love your card, with the sweet little cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of tumbling cupcakes! This is a great idea for a card anyone would love, Susan! I hope things are going well there!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete