Saturday, September 30, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Favorite Stamp


Another beautiful week gone by...this is my favorite time of the year.  A bit cooler, but not cold and still dry!


We have another fun challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS!  Our theme for this challenge is Your Favorite Stamp!  Wow, this is a tricky one, because I have so many favorites!  I did narrow it down to this one...a favorite this week :)

This is a quick and simple card.  I stamped my image and colored it with copic markers.  I used a few colored pencils to highlight some of the small spaces.  I find this sometimes a bit easier than using the copic markers for those areas of tight fit!

I then cut a small strip of colored paper and added my sentiment.












Here's a close up of the card. Isn't she sassy?  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Susan. As always your Copic coloring is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this image and I can see why this is your fave! Beautiful coloring and I love how you added the curvy border...it matches her hourglass shape perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Awesome card! The image is fantastic and layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute image - that you colored beautifully, I might add! She really is sassy and I know many people will relate to this sentiment :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love her. My dear Bella. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome! And your colouring is perfect :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete