Saturday, November 11, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Bows


We are expecting a bit of a wet weekend...here's to the first rain of the season!


We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS. Our theme for today is Bows!  Just perfect for the Christmas season.  I have a long way to go to finish up Christmas Cards.  But finally feel like I have the time to get rolling!

Here's my take on the challenge...



This is a simple card.  I die cut the card base with this thin border die.  I then stamped my images and colored them with Copic makers.  I added a bit of Wink of Stella on the bright red bow.  I then stamped my sentiment. I then colored my thin border with the same red I used in the bow.  I thought it needed just a little extra, so I added a few silver stars.

Pretty quick and easy Christmas card!








Here's a close up of the card.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!


7 comments:

  1. Those bells look almost 3D with your fab colouring, Susan! I love your Christmas card....maybe the rain will help you get the rest of them made in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on the bells and bow and I love your sentiment, Susan! Such a lovely festive Christmas card...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, with great coloring. I love the bells & bow. The sentiment just shouts "Happy" to me. Beautiful card. Where did you get the stamps for the images?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clever use of the stars. The bells remind me of weddibells. Your husband must be a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stars are a perfect finishing touch to your beautifully colored bells. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just perfect :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seriously in love with this sentiment and image and you colored it beautifully. What a fabulous Christmas card.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete