Friday, December 1, 2017

CAS on Friday - Christmas

Another beautiful week here...no rain and lots of outdoor activities.  It's been a bit cool, but the sun is shining bright!  Heading out for some tennis with the husband today....yeah!

We have a new challenges starting today at CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this challenge is appropriate...Christmas.  With the holidays quickly approaching, we have to get those cards ready.  I still have a few more!  Here's my take on the challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!




This is a super quick and simple card.  I quickly watercolored my images.    I added a bit of glitter to their noses and done...I think I will quickly make a few more.

Perfect card for mass production!

3 comments:

  1. Aww Susan what a super cute card with the sweeet reindeer, love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how their tails are wagging in joy. It’s these little details you put in your creations that make them and you a pleasure to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little reindeer are so cute and your Copic coloring is flawless, Susan! Another gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete