Friday, January 26, 2018

CAS on Friday - Color Me Pretty

We got one day on the courts between storms.  Better than nothing.  Next week is expected to be much better...but still hoping for dry courts tomorrow to play with the husband!

We have another challenge starting today at CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this week is to use markers or pencils.  Here's my take on the theme...


I tried something a bit different.  I colored the background and left the main image white.  This dog actually looks like my puppy Baxter.  He is all white with dark eyes and nose!  He is sooooo cute!

The little squares are cut using a die then coloring the background with Copic markers.

I used the inlaid die technique to make this card easy to mail.  I've been liking the flat cards lately.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous !May I ask which text die you have used? Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dogs! I love the coloured background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative to color the bg and leave the dogs white! They really pop on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card, Susan! Such a clever idea to color your backgrounds and I adore how you placed the pups inside of each aperture...so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, Susan. Love the colours and the cute doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colouring the backgrounds make those ever so cute dog images really stand out. Gorgeous and creative CAS card. Hope it dries up for you so that you can go out and play.

    ReplyDelete