Friday, March 23, 2018

CAS on Friday - Easter

A rainy week, but hoping to get some time on the courts tomorrow...wish me luck.  Husband, looking forward to playing with the husband in a few hours!

We have a new challenge starting over at CAS on Friday.  Our theme for this challenge is Easter.  Can't get more fun than that...since bunnies are associated with Easter, I thought I would go that direction.  Here's my take on the challenge...


This was a simple card to make.  I stamped my little bunny, then masked him off.  I used my distress ink to give a bit of a colorful background.

I then used my copic markers to color the bunny.  I like to add a bit of color around the sentiment.  Heat embossed the sentiment and a few sparkly stars and done!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet little bunny and Easter card Susan,enjoy the tennis ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Easter card, Susan! I love that you chose purple for your clouds...so clever!

    ReplyDelete