Saturday, May 12, 2018

Less is More - Yellow, Blue & Grey

Another beautiful May week.  Just lovely out, and a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the outdoors!

We have another challenge starting today at Less is More.  This is a color challenge and our theme is blue, yellow and grey.  Here's my take on the challenge...

I started by stamping my images.  I then colored them with Copics.  I masked the images and added a bit of fluffy clouds in the background.  I then added the panel as an inlaid die so it is easy for sending through the mail.

I colored and cut out the balloon and added it last.

A pretty quick and easy card.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and your colouring is amazing. Those clouds are the perfect finish for that floating yellow balloon. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Where did you get the images please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, fun, adorable and beautifully coloured and designed as ever Susan. Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little scene here, Susan. Those critters are adorable. Great use of the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it one more time : Cute, Adorable & Sweet ! Love the inlaid die panel. The image is so funny with the elephant face ! As usual, your colouring is phenomenal. Fabulous use of the combo. Have a great and sunny weekend ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, your colouring is fabulous, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm so late! I always love your critter cards and this is no exception. So clean and crisp and perfect colouring. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete